With a passion for helping people, Shawn Weera has expanded his professional career to include both business coaching and business consulting.
Business Coaching vs. Business Consulting
While many people tend to use these terms interchangeably, they actually represent two completely different components of business development and strategy.
Shawn Weera went to school for business and accounting and loves the fast-paced, innovative atmosphere of the business world. It is an invigorating experience to work with other business professionals who have exciting new ideas they want to share with the world. No matter what step of the process these entrepreneurs and creative thinkers are at, Shawn Weera can help them develop the best business strategy to allow their business to grow and succeed.
As a business coach, Shawn Weera holds a large focus on the future of a company and how it will grow and improve from where it is now and develop into what it wants to become. Working directly with the business owner, he will work to clarify the vision of the company and understand how it ties in with company goals.
Through customized business coaching strategies, Shawn Weera has helped many clients start up their business from scratch or get their existing business up off the ground.
As a business consultant, Shawn Weera is more involved with the day to day operations and the present performance of the business. He will analyze the current business structure and help develop solutions to challenges related to operational issues, sales, marketing, and beyond.
Throughout his career, Shawn Weera has developed some specialized areas of focus that can be beneficial to business at all stages and all sizes. These areas of focus include:
- Gaining clarity of the purpose of your business
- Developing a clear focus on your goals and objectives
- Learning the right strategies and techniques for building your business
- Learning how to become a more effective leader
- Getting your passions out into your business and into your team/employers
- Clarifying your top goals for the next year
- Finding out what is holding you back
- Devising a specific plan of action to achieve specific goals
- Learning how to measure and increase ROI
- Business growth forecasting